Monday, December 1, 2014

And so it begins ...

Is it too early to say Merry Christmas?

   Merry Christmas! And to start the season off right, I want to tell you about a few awesome deals that will put you in the best mood for the season.  
   My two Christmas Novellas based on my Alpine series were both $2.99 but for the whole month of December you can grab them (or give them as gifts) for just $.99.

Here's the link.
                       




                 Here's the link.

But that's not all! My book Come to Me is featured in a Triple Treat Box set for just $2.99. Here's the link.


   Books and deals aside, I want to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas. I hope that this season, we all wrap our arms around our loved ones and hold them close. Let's remember it's about love and not how many presents are under the tree. Love you all!
- Shannon



No comments: