Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Want the newest update on A Passion for Cleo?

A Passion for Cleo is LIVE on Kindle! The wait is over! Here's the link.


And I already have 2 reviews! See what people are saying:

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars What a great story and adventure August 30, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Just finished this latest outstanding work by Shannon Guymon! What a great story and adventure. I am not into spoiler reviews, so here is my best shot. I have loved Cleo throughout this series, she is a devoted and loving friend. I like a female character who is strong and motivated by goodness. Cleo is all of these. She so deserved her own happily ever after. I love Tai he is a straight forward no nonsense kind of guy. Like the others in the Matafeo family Tai lives life to the fullest with all the love he has. It is a great book with everything we have come to expect from a Shannon Guymon novel. Love and friendship and family. But this has an added element of suspense I wasn't expecting. Loved this book from beginning to end. I couldn't put it down. Way to go Shannon, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars another home run September 1, 2014
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Such a good one! Kept me happy on a day I can't walk much. Wanted to punch Asher, was so glad that he didn't become an issue! :)
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?

No comments: