Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My First Christmas Novella is Here!

     I've never written a novella before so I was pretty excited but nervous too. So I hope you like Sophie's Christmas Wish. I went back to my girls from the Alpine Series because I loved them and missed them. I'm also in the middle of finishing up my second Christmas novella which is Allison's Christmas Carol. Her husband Will has been a little Scroogish if you get my drift. 
      The other exciting news is that Do Over was nominated for a Whitney Award! Thank you to everyone out there who voted for me. Cross your fingers that I make it to the next round because I'm up against a ton of amazing books. 
     I hope you're having a great December so far. I'm in the middle of Christmas shopping and getting the house decorated. We just had a huge snowstorm so my world is covered in white right now.  Perfect for curling up with a lap top and writing or relaxing with a good book. Let me know how you like the Novellas and have a great Christmas this year.  
- Shannon


When Sophie Kellen's son asks her for a little sister for Christmas, all the heartache from her infertility almost crushes her. With the support of her friends, Maggie, Allison and Iris she decides to leave it in the hands of God. She wants more than anything to make her husband and son happy but can she truly love a baby that isn't her biological child?

Coming Soon!

No comments: