Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Review of My Sweetheart and my FREE book You Belong With Me! (Guess what it's ranked)


Just got this AWESOME review for My Sweetheart and had

 to share.  If you've read my latest please take a moment 

and head on over to Amazon and Goodreads and post 

your thoughts.  I would SO appreciate it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it Down!!!! September 16, 2013
I was so excited to finally read Jane's story, and it certainly didn't disappoint! I found myself just as
 wrapped up in this story as the other two before it!! The story is fun, full of laughter, and will pull at
 your heartstrings! It is a perfect ending to the fun trilogy! The story is well written, and has you 
laughing, crying, and just falling in love!

Once again I absolutely fall in love with the characters, they are well written and so much fun! 
Shannon does an amazing job of letting you picture each character, and instantly fall in love with
 them. Its fun when she brings in new characters, and when you can see what has been happening
 with the ones in the other books! I love how through each of the books you can see each sister 
evolve.

I love Jane, I think she is one of my favorites. I love her feisty personality and her love for romance!
 The dynamic of her and Tate is fun and playful, and will have you smiling! I also love the relationship
 these three sisters have, it reminds me of the one I have with my sisters. These girls have so much
 love and friendship in their family, and you can feel it!

I found myself in the early hours of the morning reading, not wanting to put this book down! I
 definitely recommend this book to everyone that love fun romances, you won't be sorry!! Also if 
you haven't already read the other two books in the series, they are amazing too!!!

Also - As you know, I've offered my first book in the 
series, You Belong With Me for FREE (Please tell your
friends!). Well, I checked out the rankings this morning
and couldn't believe my eyes. So I had to post on my blog
so I'd have proof that I was ranked #1 in women's fiction.

Yes, it's on the free list, but still - I'm counting it! 

Thanks for all of your support and your sweet

encouragement and comments.
You guys make writing worth it!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course it's #1--YAY!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Oh Tami- you are the sweetest :) And there's no of course about it! Ha ha