Sunday, September 15, 2013

Book #3 - My Sweetheart is here at last!

     Have you ever run a marathon and you flew through the finish line and you're walking around gasping and winded but yet inside you feel like you're queen of the world?  Well, okay, so I've never run a marathon.  Hopefully a 5K counts, but I'm thinking that's the same feeling I have right now.  I've just uploaded my latest book to Kindle and I feel like I've just crossed the finish line of a long, hard but incredible race. 
    I have to admit that I LOVED writing about the Kendall sisters.  Like I've said before, I was never blessed with a sister, so this is me living out my fantasy of what having sisters would be like. 
    If you've read You Belong with Me and I Belong with You, then you're ready for Jane's story.  Here's a little synopsis for you:


                Jane Kendall loves her new life. She loves baking. She loves working with her sisters. And oh yeah, she loves Tate Matafeo most of all. Which would be great if he loved her back. Jane refuses to let heartbreak rule her life though, so she turns to Google and finds 10 easy steps on How To Fall Out Of Love. As helpful as Google is, Tate Matafeo is a hard habit to break especially when her new friend Meredith insists she come to a Rugby game and Tate happens to be on the team. Alex Foster is one man willing to take her mind off of Tate, but Jane knows trouble when she sees it and ends up getting a restraining order. Between Kit’s wedding, Tate’s mixed signals, Alex’s obsession and her father’s rehab, Jane wonders if she’ll ever get her happy ending.

     Hope you enjoy my latest and be sure and let me know what you think.
- Shannon

4 comments:

Heather said...

I've loved this series, and I can't WAIT to read this one!

Shannon said...

That's so sweet Heather! Hope you enjoy it :)

Ashlea said...

I can't wait to read this book when does the actual book version come out? I only have a nook not a kindle, I loved the other two they were so good.

Shannon said...

Hi Ashlea! The book version is available on createspace.com right now but it should be up on Amazon very soon. So glad you enjoy my books :)